Steps for Joining
- Read our code of conduct and manifesto
- Introduce yourself on the Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/codersforcorbyn
- Discuss new/ongoing projects on Slack: https://codersforcorbyn.slack.com
- Join the Trello: https://trello.com/b/FTiw5SWJ/coders-4-corbyn
- Get coding!
- Comment code as you go, this will make life easier for somebody that steps into a project you have been working on.
- If you are editing somebody else’s code, follow the same style/syntax and try to avoid cleaning somebody else’s code. Edit lines relevant to your task for a simpler git merge. Refactoring is a separate job.
- Communicate with others if you are unsure. Join the Slack channel, post on Facebook, whatever makes you feel most comfortable. There is no question too silly.
Code and other work product is distributed under the Coders For Labour Github org under an MIT licence. Other assets are released under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.